Flat Lay Friday!

Friday, September 29, 2017

I decided to post every Friday a picture of a flat lay of something related to either baby, toddler, preschooler, boy, home decor, food, fashion, etc. We aren't very fancy people, so most of the things I post will be inexpensive! I do splurge on pajamas and boy's underwear. Why?! I have no idea..they're the two things that no one sees! The links will be in the caption below the picture for you to click on. My photography skills are basic, amateur at best!

Peanuts Pajamas / The Hallo-Wiener
My mom got the boys these Peanuts pajamas and I'm so obsessed! I had Peanuts pajamas when I was little, so I love that my boys have them too! The Hallo-Wiener is one of our favorite Halloween books. The story is so cute and the illustrations are adorable! If the book looks familiar it's because it's by the same author as Captain Underpants! So sweet!

I'll be sharing a list of our favorite Halloween books soon!

xoxo
J

4 comments:

  1. Got to check out that book, looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!! Love the pjs and I need that book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pjs are so soft! The book is adorable! I think everyone needs it! :)

      Delete

・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS